The B004-2DUA2-K is the perfect solution for CAD/CAM and Graphic designers; Medical, Educational and Financial institutions; and High-End gaming. Its DVI-I connectors support both Dual Link digital resolutions up to 2560 x 1600, and analog resolutions up to 2048 x 1536. Connect a VGA monitor or computer port by using a P556-Series DVI to VGA adapter cable instead of the included DVI-D cables. Regardless of whether you use DVI or VGA, the KVM stores the EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) of the connected monitors, which ensures optimal display resolution and prevents any delay or change in video resolution when switching between or booting computers. This full time DDC support provides the necessary EDID information for optimal performance on Windows 7 and other operating systems. Additionally, if you have the need for more than two monitors, the KVM's Quad-View Mode allows for computers with three- or four-head video cards to share KVM, audio and USB peripherals by connecting two Dual Display/Monitor KVM switches together. All major operating systems are supported; Windows, Mac, Linux and Sun. Compliant with CE, FCC, RoHS, REACH.
● 2-Port Dual Display DVI KVM switch with USB 2.0 Hub and Audio/ 3.5 mm Mini Stereo jacks, cables included
● Quad-View Mode allows computers with three- or four-head video cards to share KVM, audio and USB peripherals by connecting two Dual Display KVM switches together
● Built-in 2-Port USB 2.0 hub allows for the sharing of USB devices (CAC Card Reader, flash drives, printer, etc.) amongst the connected computers
● A powered USB hub may be connected to one of the USB ports to increase the number of connected peripherals
● 3.5 mm Mini Stereo jacks provide Speaker (2.1 stereo sound) and Microphone support to the connected computers
● Additional console audio jacks are conveniently located on the front panel of the KVM switch, making them ideal for use with IP phones
● Switch between connected computers via front panel pushbuttons, keyboard hotkeys, and a function that allows for switching via your mouse's scroll wheel
● Switch the KVM, USB, and Audio functionality all at the same time, or separately. KVM control can be fixed on one computer, while the USB 2.0 hub and/or Audio functionality is fixed on another
● Auto Scan mode allows you to scan the connected computers without having to manually switch between them
● DVI-I connectors support both Dual Link digital resolutions up to 2560 x 1600, and analog resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
● Connect a VGA monitor or computer port by using a P556-Series DVI to VGA adapter cable instead of the included DVI-D cables.
● Compatible with all major operating systems; Windows, Mac, Linux, Sun
● Supports 3D graphics and gaming
● Supports hot plugging – Computers and devices can be unplugged and re-plugged without having to shut down the KVM switch
● The KVM switch stores the EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) of the connected monito