- One DVI video console controls two USB computers
- Fully DVI-Digital specification compliant
- USB 2.0 mouse port can be used for USB hub and USB peripheral sharing*
- Computer selection via remote port selector, hotkeys, and USB mouse
- Audio-enabled - full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux, Mac and Sun
- Compact design, built-in all-in-on cables (2 x 1.2 m)
- Independent switching of the KVM and Audio focus - one computer can have the KVM focus while the other has the audio focus
- Superior video quality - up to 1920 x 1200
- Compatible with widescreen LCD monitors
- Video DynaSync™ - Exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- Power on detection - if either of the computers is powered off, the CS682 will automatically switch to the other computer
- Supports multimedia keyboards
- Supports wireless keyboards and mice
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Mac/Sun keyboard support and emulation**
- HDCP Compliant
- Firmware upgradable
* This may require an additional power adapter. To use the USB 2.0 mouse port as a USB hub, you must first disable mouse emulation mode.
** 1. PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac/Sun keyboards.
** 2. Mac/Sun keyboards work only with their own computers.
- 1x CS682 2-Port USB 2.0 DVI KVM Switch
- 1x Remote Port Selector
- 1x User Instructions